Testbook.com - AVP - Content (6-10 yrs)
About us: Testbook is the fastest growing & leading EdTech platform established since more than 8 years, focussed on Government & Private Job Exams, and with an eye to capture we have exams of Banking, SSC, Railways, GATE, UPSC, Teaching and many more. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 3.1 Crore students, more than 470 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. "You come, you learn, you conquer". You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 1500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
What will you do:
- Take a leadership role in coordinating with a variety of stakeholders such as Category Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Faculty, and Operations team members for Government Exam Categories including SSC, Banking, Railways, UPSC, and other State/Central Govt Exams.
- Monitor and improve Profit and Loss and success metrics for the categories, which encompass cost, optimization, user engagement, and Net Promoter Score (NPS), among others.
- Work in harmony with other key players such as the Product Team, Marketing, and Sales
teams to bolster the growth of the category.
- Regularly analyze and research exam patterns, question types, and difficulty levels to keep up-to-date with the latest trends in competitive exams.
- Utilize data/tech tools and AI (such as GPT) to innovate and optimize, enhancing the user experience.
You should apply if you:
- 6+ years of professional experience in content management or a comparable leadership position
- Experience managing teams of 50 or more members.
- Experience in handling either large scale category or building any category from scratch
- Prior exposure to government exams is advantageous.
- Excellent managerial, communication, and problem-solving abilities.
- Graduation from top-tier or second-tier colleges.
- The drive to cultivate ideas independently and excel in a dynamic startup setting.
- Strong organizational capabilities including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and deadline adherence