Testbook.com - AVP - Category Management (4-7 yrs)
About Us :
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture JEE, Medical, UPSC, and international exams.
Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 105 lakh students, 300 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 250 in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
- Manage one of largest categories in Online Courses at Testbook.
- Lead a 30+ member team of Course Designers, Teachers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Improvise the learning outcome & content consumption.
- Optimize the processes involved in content creation ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Tracking and managing communications between the content team and other stakeholders.
-Should have built a category from ground up. Experience of working in an internet start-up is a plus.
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills and good command over written English.
- Past experience of appearing for competitive exams is a plus.
- A passion to impact and shape-up Education in India
To know more about our Journey please refer to the below links
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.