Testbook.com - Assistant Vice President - Business Development - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-7 yrs)
AVP Business Development
About Us :
- The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture JEE, Medical, UPSC, and international exams.
- Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 105 lakh students, 300 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
- Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
- The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Job Description for AVP Business Development :
- Testbook is looking for an AVP Business Development (BD) who will be in charge of leading our company's BD efforts.
- As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our BD department by evaluating and developing counseling and sales strategies, planning and coordinating calling efforts, communicating the strategies and plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's product.
- To develop and implement a cohesive sales plan to increase conversions and revenue.
- To build the processes and systems to enhance capacity planning, lead management, sales planning, pricing, and productivity of counseling
- To set immediate and long-term goals for internal teams
- To lead the BD team and elevate its level to a skillful, efficient industry-leading unit.
- To track the effectiveness of counsellors and student satisfaction
- To analyze the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize sales and retention.
- To prepare regular reports and presentations on BD team metrics.
- To conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- To provide guidance and ideas to organize effective sales
- MBA/Graduation from T1 colleges
- 4+ years of experience in leading both sales, telesales, as well as designing and implementing strategies
- Advanced knowledge of telesales, Data
- Strong leadership skills and proven expertise in elevating team members to a high level of performance.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Very deep business acumen and a strong problem solver.
- Highly sales driven resourceful candidate (fast-paced start-up experience preferred)
- Excellent data analysis, data interpretation and first principle problem-solving approach
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, - company divisions, and partners.
- Preferably have a consumer internet or E-commerce industry experience.