Testbook.com - Assistant Manager - Finance - CA (1-3 yrs)
1. Maintenance of day to day accounting on Tally / SAP
2. Finalization of accounts on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
3. Compliance with IND-AS, other relevant applicable GAAPS and other relevant provisions of MCA, ICAI, RBI, etc..
4. Ensuring limited reviews on a quarterly basis and year-end audit.
5. Coordinating/interaction and report building with auditors for completion of limited reviews and year-end audits.
6. Strong grip on understanding of internal controls and preparation of internal control for streamlining of various business, operational and financial processes.
7. Preparation of Risk Control Matrix for ICFR (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting).
8. Coordinating/interaction and report building with various consultants appointed for various statutory activities and other consulting services.
9. Statutory and regulatory compliance like GST, TDS, Tax audit, etc. Monthly as well as yearly.
10. Preparation of budgets and comparison with actual along with P&L monitoring on a weekly basis.
10. Providing information and complete financials on a regular basis to top management quarterly, yearly and as and when required.
11. Effective interaction with other departments of the Company for various activities on a timely basis.
12. Managing a team and tapping and utilizing the team to the optimum level.
1. Qualified Chartered Account with 1-3 years of experience preferably in the e-commerce/startup industry.
2. Article-ship experience from of Big 6 or Medium-sized CA firm.
3. Operating knowledge of Tally / SAP.
4. Proficiency in MS-Office is a must.
5.Good knowledge of INDAS, GST, TDS, Income Tax, The Companies Act, SEBI, MCA compliance.
1. Good Team player
2. Good communication skills oral as well as written
3. Self-starter and proactive
4. Ready to accept challenges
5. Have the ability to work under pressure and in coordination with team