Senior Officer-Recruitment at Tesco
Views:2850 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
TESCO - Manager - Workforce Management (8-14 yrs)
About Us :
As one of the world's largest retailers and the largest private employer in the United Kingdom (second largest after the UK government) Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online portal. Tesco Bengaluru is the only international technology and retail operations centre for Tesco worldwide - we make the Tesco experience better for millions of our customers and simpler for over 4,60,000 colleagues around the world. Established in 2004, Tesco Bengaluru is pivotal to Tesco, and we enable its business with our expertise in technology, business operations, property, finance and commercial services.
- Work with stakeholders and the Business Partners to ensure the accurate delivery of forecasting and resource models, adapting to changes in contact arrival patterns, contact channel shifts and changes to Marketing forecasts.
- Proactively identify and develop key relationships across the business ensuring that all forecasts and resources proposals are deployed with maximum insight, and appropriate actions are taken to minimise risks to target service levels and/or budget
- Ensure accurate staffing levels are driven through the forecasting process to meet the established demand and hit business KPI?s
- Propose continuous improvement opportunities to improve SLA's / reduce costs and provide increased flexibility.
- Manage performance and productivity of the team regularly reviewing skill levels against role requirements
- Continually review staffing against plan and work to improve and deliver efficiencies to plan while not impacting Planning relationship with the business