COO at Infoimpulse Enterprises Solutions
Views:3443 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Territory Sales Manager - Retail (2-6 yrs)
Knowledge of local language(Bellary-Karnataka) is mandatory
If the applicant has completed Engineering, Masters is not compulsory. If candidate has done Bachelors in any other stream, full time MBA is must.
1. JOB PURPOSE :
To be front-line contact to generate Leads and commission RO's to achieve his KPI's.
2. ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. New Business Development:
- Responsible for New Business development as per the ABP for the Division and Zone.
- New LOA generation
- Commissioning of ROs
- Responsible for getting all the NOCs and adhere to all the statutory compliances.
- Responsible for the Relationship Management with Bureaucrats and other Govt Official such as - CCOE, Gram Panchayat, Police etc.
- Responsible for Supporting to S&D depot location personnel as and when desired.
2. Supervising Development of the Retail network of ROs by identifying suitable land & franchisees.
- Identifying new sites and franchisees for setting up of RO's after TA analysis
- Coordinate for all statutory approvals
- Monitor construction & development of RO as per Co. specifications
- Complete commissioning of RO's within milestones set in ABP
3. Follow up with Government Agencies for statutory approval & licenses
- Submit applications as per norms to licensing authorities.
- Liaison with District Magistrate's office & other related department for issuance of NOC.
- Liaise with Metrology & PESO department for approval of licences.
4. Franchisee Management
- Regular meeting with franchisee to resolve problems
- Advise franchisees on staff appointment for housekeeping and safety standards
- Resolve channel conflicts
5. Liasoning with vendors and competitors
- Maintain cordial relation with concerned personnel
- Follow up with equipment vendors for on time installations and reduced downtime.
6. Training of franchisees and forecourt staff.
- Identify training needs of franchisee and staff
- Conduct on-site training
- Recommend staff/franchisee for company training
A. Made by Jobholder:
1. Resolve franchisee issues
2. Selection of the right site and franchisee for new LOAs and Commissioning
B. Recommendations to superior:
1. Recommending sites for Network Expansion
2. Product specific, Area specific, Non Fuel Retailing prospects.
3. Lease rents
4. CODO and PCODO
1. Divisional Engineer, Zonal MIS, Divisional Manager
2. Legal team
B. External Interactions:
1. Franchisee & equipment vendor
2. Other Oil PSUs marketing and supply point personnel
3. Local relevant government officials
1. Generation of LOA's at high Margin areas
2. Be within travelling and miscellaneous expense budget
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
A. Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
1. Graduate Engineer or Post graduate in Marketing Management
B. Relevant (Functional/Level) & Total Years of Experience:
Relevant Experience: 2 to 6 years of experience
C. Functional Skills:
1. Detailed product knowledge & retail policies
2. Managing channel partners
3. Strong networking skills
4. Willing to travel extensively
5. Knowledge of Retail operations& logistics economy
6. Selling skills
1. Customer orientation & High integrity
2. Negotiation Skills
3. Strong communication
5. Interpersonal skills
Skills - Business Development, Channel Sales,Retail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.