Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:123 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Territory Sales Manager - Interior Product (8-12 yrs)
Job Title - Territory Manager
Location - Mumbai
About Employer - One of the top companies in the product category.
To execute sales strategies as per the organization's processes and norms. The Territory Manager is expected to employ consultative selling methods to influence people across be it infra/facilities/admin/purchase to generate Leads and later shortlist and display a focused approach in ensuring a win- win situation for the client and the company. Would be required to exhibit as an expert in product to end- customers. At last, ensure adherence to the company's values and principles in all actions.
- Must have good relationships with all the Architects, Specifiers, and PMCs (Project Management Consultants) in the interior Space.
- Generate business by establishing relationships with other major influencers
Responsible for developing the Mumbai market by focusing on Specifiers, Private Accounts, NBFCs, Banks, Industrial, and Govt. accounts
- Responsible for closing orders with good prices and within approval limits
- To keep the focus on sales targets and participate in regular internal reviews, and weekly progress assessments.
- Ensure regular communication with external teams and internal teams across functions
- Should have customer customer- centric approach and be required to provide service within a reasonable time
- Participate in local events for brand promotion when called for by the marketing team
- Maintaining and developing relations with key architects, PMC and Contractors
- Order with good payment terms and regular follow- up on outstanding to keep it under control
- To do mock- up presentations professionally
Qualifications and skills:
- 8+ years of hands- on experience in Sales via managing relationships with Architects, Specifiers, PMCs in Mumbai. Preferred product background of selling Furniture, Ceiling, Fire Doors, or any other interior industry/commercial/office products.
- Capable of generating leads, performing product presentations, a good understanding of inquiry processes and business scenarios, order closure, and negotiation.
- Should be good in relationship management skills
- Should have skills in MS Office, should be self- starter, analytical thinking and basic knowledge of business
- Is empowered to share product details and prices with clients based on self- judgment within the prescribed limits, and through defined channels. Also allowed to close orders through authorized channel partners or key accounts registered with us
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.