Principal Consultant at Talent Corner
Views:164 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Territory Sales Manager - Agriculture Business (5-7 yrs)
- Responsible for achieving sales targets as assigned, preference for candidate having knowledge of Agricultural / Horticultural subsidy programs, dealing with state Agriculture / Horticulture depts. and good knowledge of Govt. tender business.
- Exposure of handling Dealer and Distributor Network across Karnataka.
- Appointment & activation of new dealers in the territory.
- Development of key accounts in institutional segment.
- Market mapping managing existing dealer & ensure the dealer network expansion to increase the market share
- Responsible for primary & secondary sales objective of the company and payment collections.
- Liaise and maintain good relations with key officials from government & institutional segment, managing tender business, rate contracts.
- Submitting sales forecast Annual, Quarterly & Monthly sales target, ensuring proper internal and external communication.
- Should possess strong analytical skills understand the market dynamics.
- Track & create leads to new business opportunities in his territory.
- Initiate and participate in various marketing activities like exhibitions, advertising in close.
- Effectively follow the reporting structure as per organization norms.
- Keeping up to date with market knowledge and competitors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Team Member.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.