Principal Consultant at Talent Corner
Views:244 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Territory Sales Manager - Agriculture (6-9 yrs)
- Responsible for achieving sales targets as assigned, preference for candidate having knowledge of Agricultural / Horticultural subsidy programs, dealing with state Agriculture / Horticulture depts. and good knowledge of Govt. tender business.
- Handling Dealer and Distributor Network in assign Area/ Zone.
- Appointment and activation of new dealers in the territory.
- Development of key accounts in institutional segment
- Market mapping managing existing dealer and ensure the dealer network expansion to increase the market share.
- Responsible for primary & secondary sales objective of the company and payment collections.
- Liaise and maintain good relations with key officials from government & institutional segment, managing tender business, rate contracts.
- Submitting sales forecast Annual, quarterly & monthly sales target, ensuring proper internal and external communication.
- Track & create leads to new business opportunities in his territory.
- Initiate and participate in various marketing activities like exhibitions, advertising in close.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.