Director at Sunshine Workforce Solutions
Views:2580 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Territory Marketing Manager - Retail - IIM/FMS/XLRI/MDI (3-9 yrs)
- Develop and implement a suitable marketing strategy for the market - in consultation with the Marketing Managers for the entire portfolio of products and brands.
- To develop and manage vendors for signage, merchandising equipment, and other marketing interventions.
- To liaise with the regional sales teams to ensure the effectiveness of consumer promotions, develop appropriate benchmarks and implement a framework for assessing the effectiveness.
- To manage relationships with appropriate agencies and key accounts for organizing events consistent with the company's/ brand's image during conducting various consumer/ trade promotions.
- Assist in and co-ordinate local level market research activities in coordination with the Manager - Promotions.
- To maintain close liaison with other departments (esp. marketing) to ensure good communication and implementation.
- To participate and be involved in the key decision-making for the regional management.
- Data management and sharing with sales team, Sales head, RMM and RH (mainly for activation, PR assets etc)
An MBA (preferable from a premier institute) with 3-9 years of experience in the FMCG/FMCD/Beverage or Telecom Industry.
- Must have experience and successful track record with Brand/ Trade Marketing for min. 4 years.
- Experience in Sales function is desirable.
- Ability to manage agency relationships to maximize impact of spending, as well as evaluate ROI.
Behavioral SKILLS (Both essential & desirable) -
- Strong interpersonal skills (listening, verbal and written communication).
- Good organizational skills/ ability to multi-task and meet timelines.
- Ability to work independently or with a team. Ability to lead a team consisting primarily of peers.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Should have an eye for detail and particular about quality execution/ being a perfectionist.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.