Executive Recruiter at AA Consultants
Views:231 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Territory Marketing Manager - AlcoBev (4-8 yrs)
Looking for a territory marketing manager for a leading alcobev company, based out of mumbai.
Roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- To monitor the field marketing budget for its effective utilization and undertake course-correction if required.
- Develop and implement a suitable merchandising strategy for the market - in consultation with the Marketing Managers for the entire portfolio of products and brands.
- To develop and manage vendors for signage, merchandising equipment etc.
- To liaise with the regional sales teams to ensure effectiveness of consumer promotions, develop appropriate benchmarks and implement a framework for assessing the effectiveness.
- To manage relationships with appropriate agencies and key accounts for organizing events consistent with the company's/ brand's image during conducting various consumer/ trade promotions.
- Assist in and co-ordinate local level market research activities in co-ordination with the Manager - Promotions.
- To maintain close liaison with other departments (esp. marketing) to ensure good communication and implementation.
- To participate and be involved in the key decision-making for the regional management.
- Data management and sharing with sales team, Sales head, RMM and RH (mainly for activation, PR assets etc)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.