Team Lead - Market Research - Analytics & FMCG at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:2273 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Territory Manager - Sales - Hospitality (4-8 yrs)
Job/ Role Title: TERRITORY MANAGER HOSPITALITY - Delhi & Lucknow
Function Department: SALES
Location: Delhi & Lucknow
Functional Reporting: DGM
Administrative Reporting: DGM
Organisational Structure : CEO-NSH-HOSPITALITY HEAD-TERRITORY MANAGER
Job Purpose :
- Driving Sales For the Respective Region through New & Existing Customers from Hospitality & Institutions
- Coordinate with Architects Firm / Int Designer / Hoteliers / Brands Franchisers
- Coordinate with Field Designers for getting specifed in Hospitality Projects
- Responsible for the management of Regional sales activities to ensure all sales objectives are met and ensure complete customer satisfaction when dealing with the organisation.
No. of subordinates (direct, indirect): NONE
Principal Accountabilities :
- Meet with Hospitality clients, Architects & Interior Designers to build and maintain relationships, negotiate sales, engage in Pre & Post Sales engagement.
- Implement sales forecasting and developing annual sales targets for WEST Territories (MUMBAI, PUNE, NASIK, KOHLAPUR, GUJARAT, GOA), projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Manage customer complaints and develop strategies to overcome problems in customer relationships
- Represent the company at key functions, trade fairs and industry exhibitions
- Monitor sales and gross profit results to maintain corporate objectives
- Coordinate with Internal teams and actively participate in various activities for continuous growth of the company
- Identify new market opportunities.- Other duties as required as required by the Role.
- Partner with the regional Dealers in the development of key customer relationship management
Key Interactions :
Internal Interaction: Mid Level Management, Project Management, Sales, Designers, Finance, Project Support Administrators, Customer Service.
External Interaction: External Contacts: Hospitality Clients, Distributors & Dealers, Architects + Interior Designer, Purchasing Management Consultants, Installers & Team.
Educational qualifications & Skills ( Threshold educational background required to execute the role ): B.COM/ B.E ( TEXTILE PREFERABLY OR ANY OTHER STREAM), MBA (PREFERRED).
Preferences/Remarks/ Specifications: WORKED IN HOSPITALITY WILL BE ADDED ADVANTAGE OR DEALT WITH ARCHITECT OR ID FIRMS.