Manager - Recruitment at QSS Global
Views:288 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Territory Manager - Project Sales (1-11 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure targeted contribution of new products to the overall sales as per desired contribution.
- Establish new products in the region and consolidate the market share of existing products by creating local sales strategies aligned to the organizational strategy.
- Continuously work towards identifying new markets, and expanding geographies and segments through focused and continuous business development initiatives.
- Identify and report relevant market development, competition analysis, pricing, and scheme strategies, etc.
- Build effective relations with major customers, stockists, agents, specifiers, panel builders, system integrators, architects, interior designers, etc.
- Ensure seamless coordination between the sales, specification, and retail teams.
- Effectively deliver within the approved budgets and resources.
- Design and organize local promotional strategies through participation in exhibitions/fairs/stockist meetings/electrician meets/architects and interior designer meets, etc.