Practice Manager at Leadership Hiring
Views:1208 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Territory Manager - Operations - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
Territory Manager operations shall be responsible for the entire operations of the territory .
The incumbent should understand the operations set up in an E commerce industry
You will have the opportunity to lead and develop your own team of Managers and Associates; one of your main focuses will be motivating, mentoring, and coaching your team. You will be responsible for engaging your team to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance performance and engagement are maintained. To achieve this, managers are expected to provide their associates with the tools needed for success as well as keenly drive productivity and efficiency through data-driven decisions and analytical problem-solving.
Key responsibilities include :
- Developing performance goals and objectives to achieve customer promise expectations and ensure accuracy and quality
- Partnering with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives and Lean tools
- Building and executing productivity plans by reviewing work forecasts, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with Area Managers to balance labor
- Leading and developing a team of associates
- Communicating policies to associates and act as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed
- Supporting all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all Associates
- Ensuring procedures are followed for building security and product loss prevention
- Creating, managing, and supporting recognition and communication programs