Co-Founder at FlairChase
Views:935 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Territory Manager - Operations (2-6 yrs)
About the Role
- Handle the entire logistics and operations channel for the territory, from planning to implementation.
- Responsible for vendor and inventory management.
- Identify and solve challenges within the logistics channel
- Be responsible for planning acquisition, allocation & strategic alliances with channel partners in the city within the allocated territory.
- Achieve targeted territorial growth at a rate and margin consistent with the company's business plan.
- Track sales/retail team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company protocol.
- Keep abreast with developments of the sector and create opportunities for the organization.
- Be part of corporate strategic initiatives to start new products/businesses, grow existing ones, thought leadership, ideas. Also be responsible for day today target achievement and business growth along with PNL of the city.
- Defining processes to structure deals, including valuation and negotiation; monitor financial performance of signed deals, trouble-shoot problems with channel partners.