Principal Consultant at Savanna HR
Views:502 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Territory Manager/Key Account Manager - B2B (6-8 yrs)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Find and onboard channel partners (digital aggregators, educational consultants) in the assigned territory
- To partner with Educational Institutes (Colleges/Universities/ Schools and Coaching/tuition) to generate Business from various models among the target markets. To own up the end-to-end business partner life cycle with the partners
- As a Key Account Manager-B2B, you will be responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area.
- Achieve all individual sales targets in your area by maintaining and creating a close relationship with your Institutional partner.
- Participate in any Training and Development programs as recommended by the senior management
- Mapping of schools and educational institutions and the competitors in the assigned territory
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly targets to the management for decision making and planning.
- Relation building programs with key decision makers at Educational Institutes like Correspondent, CEO, Owners, Trustees, School Principals, HOD's etc.
- Ensuring end to end compliance for all Institutional partner deals.
- Being updated on new products and services.
Key Skills/Abilities/Knowledge required -
- Ideal candidate should be a graduate with experience of having handled a channel business preferably in education/skilling industry.
- Should have good geographical intimacy and proven track record.
- Local language proficiency is a must.
Education Required -
- Bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing/Business administration/Business management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.