Territory Manager - B2C & Channel Sales - Lubricants/Tyres/Battery/Inverter (3-8 yrs)
Designation: Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
Preferably from Lubricant industry OR From automotive companies dealing with spare parts, Tyres OR From inverters, batteries, paint.
Reporting: Territory Manager will report to Area Sales Manager
Job Description :
- 3 to 8 years of experience in B2C/Channel sales handling primary and secondary sales of lubricants.
- Achieve Targets for Revenue, Reach and profitability.
- Managing the existing distributors and appointing new distributor.
- Effective Distributor management in terms of maintain right inventory norms, controlling credit and balancing right working capital.
- Coach & Guide SME and DSR.(Distributors Sales Representative).
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Product Knowledge.
- Strategic Prospecting Skills.
- Rapport Building on the Call.
- Buyer-Seller Agreement.
- Active Listening.
- Qualification Questioning.
- Time Management.
- Identify your goals.
- Recognize that sales is a process.
- Identify business pains.
- Measure every step.
- Sell to the right people.
- Embrace team selling.
- Conduct call reviews.
- Shadow your peers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.