Key Account Manager at New Way Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1196 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Territory Manager/Assistant Manager - B2B Sales - Internet/MPLS (2-5 yrs)
Base Location: Pune
Experience- 2 Years+
Qualification - Either full time MBA or B.Tech graduates only
Candidate Preference: Telecom, OEMs, cloud service providers, IT, hardware and software companies
Purpose of the Job :
- The responsibility of the role holder is to ensure sales, revenue and churn for his territory to deliver Data (Internet Bandwidth, MPLS, Cloud etc.), Voice (Postpaid) and Fixed Line Business in the assigned regions.
- Design and implement competitive customer offerings, vertical specific customer value proposition, organize and run customer engagement programs and launch new products to ensure CMS and RMS growth.
Key Deliverables :
1. Deliver Data, Voice and Fixed Line Installation Targets per company target through sale team & channel productivity enhancement & creating new infrastructure
2. Capability building - regular training & refresher courses to enhance soft skills and product information ensure adequate marketing support and lead enhancement
3. New account break-in for data and voice products & DSL (existing and new customers)
4. Continuously enhance CMS through driving entire sales force on new account breaks
5. New Accounts Mapping and specific break-in strategies and customer offerings and incentive plans for sales team
6. Monitor sales performance in terms of customer numbers, revenue, net Margin level, 0-6 months churn in different clusters, circles, cities, segments and vertical segments and making strategic interventions for sustainable growth
7. Be aware of competition plans & collect insights for market intelligence
8. Creating Infra and new channel partners
9. Monitor competition's customer offerings and planning sales interventions for different class of clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.