TerraPay - Assistant Manager - Enterprise Risk Management & Governance (4-7 yrs)
Responsible for planning and managing Risk Assessment plan for the organization. Performing risk assessments, control assessment as per the Global Risk Management Policy. Ensure Global Risk Management Policy is updated periodically in-line with global risk management standards (ISO31000, COSO etc.).
- Risk documentation and update the risk registers on regular intervals.
- Set up & maintain effective risk communication reporting to the management committees and Board.
Risk Assessment, Risk Documentation:
- Perform end to end risk assessment, assist the stakeholders in risk assessment exercise and ensure documentation of risks in risk register.
- Support the risk owners in defining control measures, mitigation plans and ensure to implement the same.
- Review risk registers and update same.
Risk Management Policy:
- Ensure to update the Risk Management Policy as per the review cycle.
- Align the Risk Management Policy to global standards (ISO 31000, COSO etc.) during the time of review.
RCSA/Internal Controls Testing:
- Perform Internal Control Testing for identified key risks and publishing the report in relevant forums
- Provide feedbacks, recommendations on effectiveness of the controls to the risk owners
Governance, Management Reporting:
- Periodic reporting of Key Risks to Management Committees (GRC), and Board.
- Support to convene the periodic Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Committee meetings
Policy & Procedures Management:
- Support the respective department heads to review and approve the policy & procedure documents as per the requirement.
- Identify the required policy, procedure documents to be formulated and support the respective department heads to complete the same.
- Implement the mandatory policies and procedures to ensure optimal corporate governance.
- Drive any ERM related projects as required.
Risk Culture & Awareness:
- Development of training materials for risk awareness to drive risk culture.
- Conduct workshops/webinars across the global network to drive risk awareness programs.