Terragni - Principal - Consulting/Program Management (12-20 yrs)
- Strategize, develop and implement solutions in areas of sustainability, energy, healthcare, mining or waste management.
- Cultivate deep and trusted relationships with program partners and lead through advising, challenging and carving out new ways of growth
- Act with credibility on a strategic advisory level with partners, asking informed, challenging questions that help shape and channel their thinking about new growth
- Guides the team in designing and managing the effective delivery of complex programs for one or more partners
- Build a climate of trust, fun and openness in the project team(s) and with the project partners
- Lead, develop and inspire the multi-disciplinary project teams
- Improve the capabilities and scalability by building our methods and toolkit
- Increase the efficiency through knowledge management and quality assurance
- Drive the shaping and socialising of thought-leadership material on relevant topics to benefit our market, partners, partners and the broader organisation
- Act as internal subject matter experts on a range of sectors and disciplines related to our mission and theory of change
- Leads facilitation of large workshops and design studios
- Actively supports Directors/Partners identify and develop business opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.