Associate/Specialist - TA at Telus International
Views:56 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
TELUS International - Enterprise Account Executive - EMEA Region (4-7 yrs)
Responsibilities we expect you to shoulder
- Seek new sales leads & build a revenue pipeline in your territory.
- Identify, nurture, negotiate, close and manage business opportunities in a defined territory.
- Help businesses overcome objections in the entire customer life cycle.
- Own account relationships and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
- Identify and influence decision makers and key stakeholders as Product Heads, Engineering Managers, CXOs of some of the advanced tech companies in the world.
- Grow customer accounts and gather references.
Skills we expect you to have
- A minimum of 5+ years of enterprise AE or business development experience, preferably at an enterprise software company selling products & services.
- Closed opportunities with a minimum average contract value of $250k
- Experience in selling technical products and services to the western market(US, EMEA)
- Experience in remote sales & customer engagement.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Passion with discipline for sales coupled with good negotiation skills.
- Consistent track record against quota with the ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, and cold calling.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills MUST have.
- Desire and flexibility to learn new technologies
- Ability to build and deliver great presentations
You'll catch our eye if
- You have a good network of connections in the AI or Auto industry. You have experience in closing business in EMEA
- Have previous technical or product backgrounds
- You have experience in using SFDC, MS office