Digitisation Strategy Lead at Telstra
Views:950 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Telstra - Digitisation Analyst - B2B Digitisation Team (2-4 yrs)
We are looking to hire 2- Analysts to join the B2B Digitisation team at Telstra. The B2B Digitisation program is a key enabler to Telstra's aspiration of delivering a world-class customer experience and internal capabilities that leverage a foundational digital stack. Please refer to the following link for more details : https://exchange.telstra.com.au/telstra2022-our-plan-to-lead/
Primary objective :
As an Analyst in the B2B Digitisation program, you will work in cross-functional international teams, providing support to senior leaders to drive diverse objectives including customer experience- and operational excellence-focused outcomes.
Your role will be dynamic and may include performing strategic analysis, assisting with program capacity planning, preparing stakeholder communications and evangelizing the use of next-generation capabilities within the Enterprise business operations. There are multiple career paths available within Telstra's India operations as the business significantly expands its strategic presence within the country: https://exchange.telstra.com.au/tackling-todays-technology-challenges-with-innovation/
Primary Accountabilities :
- Performing analysis to drive towards high impact recommendations, including definition of critical issues to be solved and the analysis to be undertaken, collection and cleaning of data to perform analysis etc.
- Support the development of the cross-business operating model that will deliver the digital aspiration
- Identify opportunities to incubate digital capabilities within Telstra Enterprise business operations, test ideas for feasibility, and formulate the investment case and execution plan
On-going Job Requirements :
- Must comply with Telstra Business Principles, Telstra Values, Telstra Code of Conduct and Telstra's policies and procedures.
Skills / Experience / Typical Qualifications :
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Economics, Finance, Engineering or equivalent from a top tier school, MBA (preferred)
- ~2-4 years of work experience in management consulting / corporate strategy / strategic planning / predictive analytics roles
- Proficiency with a programming language / understanding of IT services (preferred)
- Team player with strong communication skills. International experience and sector focus of technology/ telecom (preferred)