Director - Human Resources at Teleperformance
Views:906 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Teleperformance - Consultant - TAP - Business Process Re-Engineering (5-10 yrs)
We are having opening Consultant : TAP_Business Process Re-Engineering
Below are required job details :
The candidate will need to understand & comprehend client requirements and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities include -
- Support project initiatives, including identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs, business processes
- Participate in due diligence to identify processes and document SOP and draw process maps as per BPMN standards
- Create and Analyze "AS IS" Workflows. Create and Analyze "TO BE" Workflows.
- Ability to create, execute, and maintain an "AS IS" to "TO BE" Roadmap.
- Re-Design Business Processes.
- Document and Present Business Processes.
- Create and Analyze Business Strategies.
- Create and Analyze Process Maps.
- Identify Process Improvements opportunities.
- Understand critical business and information technology risks.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and related standards.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and bottlenecks through waste analysis and consistency analysis. Analyze incoming work/demand and workload allocation methods.
Below are required desired skill set :
Key Skills -
1. Certified or trained lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Green Belt on or before 2018
2. Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modeling, Digital Transformation Levers
3. Bachelors or higher education degree with overall 5-10 years of experience with 2-3 years of experience in two or more of the following areas-
Business Process Re-engineering, Transformation, Lean Six Sigma, RPA, Machine, Analytics, Learning & Program Management
4. Possesses outstanding analytic and problem-solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
5. Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
6. Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transpire the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
7. Analytical bend of mind in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.