Director - Human Resources at Teleperformance
Views:810 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Teleperformance - Consultant - TAP - Business Process Re-Engineering (5-10 yrs)
We are having opening Consultant : TAP_Business Process Re-Engineering
Below are required job details :
The candidate will need to understand & comprehend client requirements and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities include -
- Support project initiatives, including identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs, business processes
- Participate in due diligence to identify processes and document SOP and draw process maps as per BPMN standards
- Create and Analyze "AS IS" Workflows. Create and Analyze "TO BE" Workflows.
- Ability to create, execute, and maintain an "AS IS" to "TO BE" Roadmap.
- Re-Design Business Processes.
- Document and Present Business Processes.
- Create and Analyze Business Strategies.
- Create and Analyze Process Maps.
- Identify Process Improvements opportunities.
- Understand critical business and information technology risks.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and related standards.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and bottlenecks through waste analysis and consistency analysis. Analyze incoming work/demand and workload allocation methods.
Below are required desired skill set :
Key Skills -
1. Certified or trained lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Green Belt on or before 2018
2. Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modeling, Digital Transformation Levers
3. Bachelors or higher education degree with overall 5-10 years of experience with 2-3 years of experience in two or more of the following areas-
Business Process Re-engineering, Transformation, Lean Six Sigma, RPA, Machine, Analytics, Learning & Program Management
4. Possesses outstanding analytic and problem-solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
5. Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
6. Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transpire the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
7. Analytical bend of mind in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks