Director at Edge India
Views:659 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Telecom Strategist - Consulting (17-25 yrs)
India's marquee global technology & consulting company is seeking to hire senior leadership talent for their Telecom vertical. They are an international flag-bearer of technical and managerial excellence, currently experiencing a significant growth surge. With offices in close to 50 countries, they partner with a blue-chip roster of clients from strategy through execution, to transform their businesses. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator.
As the senior strategist, you will focus on creating business value in 5G and beyond. Working with global telecom service majors, you will conceptualize and create new businesses and models around emerging technologies. Focus will be on Europe and North America and past experience in these markets will be a major plus.
- A global products manager role to anchor and create a vision for "the future of a CSP (Communications Service Provider) in 5 years" theme
- Provide overall leadership for the theme on "the future of a CSP in 5 years"
- Accountable to develop the framework for this theme, drive all aspects of market and partner ecosystem research, thought-leadership content creation, creation of analytical frameworks,
- Manage a small team of research analysts, writers, and consultants to create apt collaterals for internal evaluation and C-Suite engagement
- Prime and lead the conversations with C-Suite of Top 20 clients, present POV in industry forums and lead the conversations with analysts, academia, and consulting firms.
- An MBA with, approximately 20 years' overall experience, 12+ years of management consulting experience with 10+ experience in telecom industry
- 7+ experience in leading engagement relationships or large bids or large transformation programs with direct working relationship with C-Suite
- Consulting experience from leading strategy consulting firms or boutiques
- Ability to engage with C-Suite to create meaningful impact with apt business, technical and behavioral skills
- Strong program leadership and entrepreneurial acumen acquired from strategy consulting, venture capital or private equity
- Strong management consulting and market research background with interests in
- Strong understanding of the core subjects of Infrastructure, Network, Applications, Process, Data and impact of People, Culture and Experience in communication service industry
- Strong writing, communications, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of telecoms and adjacent industries (entertainment, semi-conductor, technology) value chain