Manager - Talent Acquisition at Tejas Networks
Views:24808 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Tejas Networks - Lead/Manager - Sales (5-16 yrs)
Lead/Manager - Sales Position with Tejas
Tejas Networks is looking for Sales Professionals with experience in handling BSNL/BBNL accounts. The positions are based out of Bangalore / Gurgaon / Dubai / Ireland / Kenya / Nairobi /Vietnam.
JOB Description :
- To be able to draw out a strategy for the accounts based on understanding and relationship with key stakeholders, influencers and Implementing sales strategies especially for BSNL/MTNL.
- Ability to bring in customer centricity in the sales/pre-sales process by being able to consolidate and offerings as a customer-centric solution.
- Be responsible for developing relationships with principal officers of BSNL/MTNL/BBNL to ensure Tejas gets an early lock-in of opportunities.
- Responsible for Preparation of Techno Commercial Bids for all the BSNL,BBNL,MTNL & ITI EOI & Tenders.
- Post Tender follow- ups.
- Payment follow ups.
- Co-ordinating Deliveries with relative functions.
- Liaise with appropriate Departments i.e. Pre-sales/PLM/Manufacturing / Engineering /Finance/Product Support and formulate the strategies for increasing the sales revenue and smooth execution of the projects.
- Responsible for the Project Management in coordination with other functions.
- Actively involved in new up-coming projects since inception and tapping new sales avenues.
- Relationship management in TEC and tracking new GR and revision of GR related to our products.
- Will develop BSNL Circles/MTNL for greater service and spare revenue.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of Tejas to satisfy customer expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.