TEG Analytics - Business Analyst (0-3 yrs)
Looking for high powered and quantitatively oriented business analysts to support the Analytics function in the Retail and Consumer Goods domain. Analyst will be required to analyze specific business problems and drive value in strategic areas of business. An array of analytical tools will be available for use depending on the skills of the candidate.
What you will get to do:
- Typically, the customers would be Senior Managers/Directors from Global Retail, Healthcare, Energy and Consumer Goods companies located in US, Latin America, and Asia Pacific.
- The analyst would typically handle a high impact project at any time which should result in bottom line impact. The analysts will be expected to work across predictive modeling, BI implementation, Ad Hoc analysis projects. Most of the work would be around business understanding, data understanding, guiding junior analysts in data preparation, working with the statistical team to create models if required and result presentation.
The analyst would be required to understand the business model, business brief, and the information available for analysis. Adhoc requirements would need to be fulfilled from time to time as well. High Level of Business analysis skills is necessary.
What you will need to make an impact :
- Understand the client business briefs and translate them to Analytical briefs.
- Work with the Delivery Manager to identify most suitable techniques to solve the business briefs.
- Use the Analytical models to analyze actual output against key indicators, ensuring that the solution suggested is commercially viable and competitive.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Identify critical issues with ease.
- Exhibit confidence and learn about the emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets
- Facilitate effective team interaction.
- BTech from Tier 1 with 1-2 years of experience in any field.
- Ideal candidate would have strong analytical skills, ability to understand business situations and provide data backed analysis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.