Senior Manager - HR at TechnoServe
Views:286 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
TechnoServe - Lead - Monitoring & Evaluation (15-18 yrs)
The Monitoring and Evaluation Lead will work closely with the leadership and Donor stakeholder teams in evaluation, impact studies and reporting the M&E studies; developing and undertaking structured monitoring and evaluation of different projects on a periodic basis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Development of M&E framework including key indicators for all the components of the work, development of tools and process for data collection and reporting. The role will work alongside the implementation teams and drive Strategic and Impact Interventions and Assessments.
- Utilize the established framework, methodology and procedures for monitoring and evaluating program performance in accordance with the logical framework and donor reporting requirements
- Conduct regular field visits to support implementation of M&E activities
- Work with senior program management to integrate M&E data into program planning and decision-making processes
- Develop tools for managing and reporting economic benefit indicators, multidimensional impact evaluations of multiple program interventions
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Donors and Stakeholders to oversee and manage strategic relationships.
- Coordinate the expertise of all relevant knowledge exchange and innovation activities, raising awareness of and harnessing relevant funding and partnership streams. Institutional partnerships and funding opportunities
- Under guidance of the Country Director, develop and maintain strategic partnerships with potential donor agency partners and related government departments, corporations, academia and other relevant agencies
- Candidate should have 15 years of experience in conducting monitoring and evaluation of development projects
- Should be proficient in using quantitative techniques in field surveys and qualitative methods/PRAs in impact evaluation
- Should possess demonstrated knowledge on standard monitoring and evaluation tools such as logical framework, results framework analysis, etc.
- Candidate should be capable of using Digital Technology in implementing M&E functions.
- Should have excellent analytical skills and ability to undertake field assessment and synthesize data using statistical packages, such as SPSS and STATA.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills (oral as well as written) and should be proficient in MS office, relevant database management and analysis software
- Should be able to engage with donors on a high level discussion on M&E aspects including, evaluation designs, sampling approaches, outcomes of intervention and policy implications
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- The candidate should be flexible to travel extensively to project locations