Senior Manager - HR at TechnoServe
Views:139 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
TechnoServe - Associate - Proposal Design & Program Development (2-5 yrs)
TechnoServe (TNS) is a not for profit economic development agency which creates business solutions to poverty. We work closely with rural and urbanizing women and men in developing countries to build enterprises that generate income, create livelihood opportunities and fuel economic growth. Headquartered in the United States, we operate in more than 30 countries.
TechnoServe has been active in India since 2007, working to: 1) Strengthen value chains: We work hands-on with smallholder farmers, enabling them to grow high-value products, engage with private sector companies and sell in profitable markets; 2) Support entrepreneurs in poor areas: We provide business training and support to women and men who want to create thriving, sustainable enterprises; 3) Promote sustainable local economic development: Our market-led approach increases incomes for target groups, catalyzing further economic and social development in their communities. More information can be found at www.technoserve.org
Title : Associate / Senior Associate - Program Design & Proposal Development
Role Description :
One of TechnoServe's key strengths has been our ability to develop innovative program designs and impactful proposals that have helped us work with a wide variety of clients and create a lasting impact on a large number of beneficiaries. The Program Development team plays a critical role in TechnoServe being able to continue delivering meaningful and transformative impact to the lives of poor in India.
- The end to end Program & Proposal Development work involves right from identifying opportunities to co-designing of programs, developing of proposals, securing of mandates and transition of the mandate to the project teams.
- The incumbent would be working out of our Mumbai office. She/he would be responsible for end to end management of various mandates. The incumbent may also work in co-developing proposals with an international team.
- Graduate (St Stephens / LSR / Ashoka) or Post-graduate from Premier institutions (Columbia Carnegie / LSE/ ISB / International institutions) in Business Administration, Economics, or similar domains
- Around 2-5 years of experience in structured report writing / proposal authoring in English, writing analytical reports (for e.g sell side equity reports,), business development proposals, high end writing experience with print media, program development, etc.
- Excellent written English, with perfect grammar and a flair for communication
- Advances skills in MS Excel, comfort with numbers, understanding of preparation of budgets and business proposals.
- Ability to work with a diverse team across geographies to tight time deadlines
- Candidates with a sound academic background from premier educational institutions will find the role exciting and will do well in the organization.