HR at Boutique Business Research Firm
Views:241 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Technology Research Role - Vertical Insights - KPO (6-8 yrs)
This is an individual contributor, FTE, hands-on, full-time opportunity for an experienced technology business research (secondary research) analyst.
This role is to support the insights function of a top-notch global IT company. The role necessitates a good mix of two skill sets - core secondary research (to research and create high impact PPTs) and understanding / working on IT/ICT solutions like data center, cloud, SD-WAN, cybersecurity, etc.
While this is a work from home opportunity,you need to be in Delhi/NCR.
- Develop detailed market insights documents that capture technology application trends across different vertical markets
- Deep dive into trends and succinctly bring out why a particulate technology trend is applicable and what opportunity it holds for IT service vendors
- Drive holistic understanding of the verticals need for technology solutions and the technology vendor landscape across solutions
- Track verticals on an ongoing basis to leverage current market dynamics and bring out emerging opportunities and challenges for IT vendors
- Extensively leverage analyst reports (Gartner, IDC, ISG, Everest, Avasant, etc.), company published information, and market commentary to deliver incisive insights
- Evolve as a technology specialist and a vertical insights expert with deep and wide hold on technology applications and how they change across markets
Capabilities required :
- Should have extensively worked on vertical, market, or sector insights that comprehensively bring out the drivers, trends, and challenges shaping the market
- Understanding of IT solutions like cloud, data center, networking, cybersecurity, digital workplace, etc.. Preferable but not a must
- Substantial work on secondary research and ability to creatively leverage Google to find information
- Extensive working on PPT to develop frameworks, compelling storyline, and visually appealing styles
- Worked on delivering multiple slides in a day and lengthy documents turned around in short periods
- Detail oriented, logical and deductive to compare information and arrive as conclusions, comfortable with handling large volume of information; should be able to challenge information
- Self-starter, motivated to pursue a specialist role