HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:150 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technology Research & Advisory Role - Chemicals Vertical (5-12 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading provider of high quality, customized and cost effective research and analytics in the areas of Investment Research, Business Research, Valuation & Advisory Services and Intellectual Property Research to global clients. The Company, founded about 2 decades ago, has a global presence including in the US, Europe and Middle East, and a state-of-the-art delivery centre in Mumbai, India.
Across business lines, the Company's research experience is truly global and spans several industries, technology domains and regional markets.
- Work for the Chemicals Vertical in the Technology Research team.
- Work in close coordination with Senior / Project managers to manage projects.
- Client interaction and ensuring timely delivery of projects.
- Handle the research team dedicated to the domain.
- Help in proposal making for prospective clients.
- Support the Clients in building and managing IP: Perform Technology scouting, Opportunity assessment, partner scouting, technology roadmaps, Technology Landscape analysis, FTO search, Clearance Search, State of the art search, Patentability search, Novelty search, Invalidity search, Infringement analysis.
- Research on emerging technologies using varied sources such as patents, scientific documents, journals, articles and by speaking with experts.
- Continuously track research performed in high-growth technology sectors mainly by research labs and universities.
- Contribute towards marketing of the Company brand and services by proactively writing technology centric articles.
- BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech in Chemical or Polymer Chemistry or Polymer Technology from good institutes
Candidates must have:
- Ability to comprehend technologies discussed in patents, journals, articles and related literature
- Effectively write technology and business related reports
- Knowledge of patents would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.