Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:672 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Technology Product Head - Travel/eCommerce (5-15 yrs)
Objective: The company is looking for a seasoned product management professional who can guide the development, launch, and continuous improvement of a product or product line in the firm, and act as the bridge between business, technology and user experience.
The individual should build and lead the vertical-specific product teams, collaborate across functions, and bring fresh strategic thinking to the business.
Qualifications and aptitude:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or commerce. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Certification in Product Management.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a rapidly scaling tech or tech-enabled organization.
- Proven ability to think "Customer First" or "User Experience First."
- Strong leadership skills and experience collaborating across functions like sales, technology, operations/call centre, etc.
- Ability to innovate, re-think / re-design the product, rather than incremental improvements to fix gaps.
- Experience and certification in Agile methodologies for product development.
- Experience and certification in Design Thinking preferred.
- Develop a compelling product vision and strategy that aligns with company objectives.
- Conduct in-depth market research around competitors' products, and platforms in adjacent industries like e-commerce to gather insights around industry best practices.
- Collaborate across functions like sales, technology, operations/call centre to gather product feedback and create/maintain a single repository of ideas to improve the product experience for the end user and external stakeholders (travel agents, corporates, API customers) as well as internal stakeholders using the front-end booking system.
- Establishing regular communication with the CEO and business heads to prioritize and sequence the execution of initiatives.
- Translate the business objectives into product specifications and story points; determine the baseline KPIs / metrics to measure the productivity of the technology development team.
- Employ agile methodologies and best practices to accelerate the product development lifecycle; foster a culture of continuous productivity improvement and innovation.
- Ensure that the products can scale rapidly, handle high volumes of traffic, and can deliver a seamless user experience even during peak demand periods.
- Build a team of product managers attached to each vertical; establish clear roles, responsibilities and KRAs for the team.
- Bring in industry best practices, and be a thought partner to the CEO in thinking strategically about agile product development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.