Technology Manager - Quality Assurance/Quality Control/R&D - Refractories (5-12 yrs)
1) Qualifications - BE./ B. Tech in Ceramics
2) Experience - 5 to 8 years in QAQC, RnD and Technical Support Services, must be from refractory company
- In-charge for all quality based decisions at site.
- Providing technical direction for the development, design, and systems for product to meet customer requirements at the site
- Development of product data sheets and technical literature, enforce quality standards, preparing SOPs, etc.
- Cost reduction through redesigning of recipe or introduce of alternative raw materials.
- Engage actively in customer Relationship Management and attend customer complaints.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve cost effectiveness of products and services for clients.
- Recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions. Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
4) Functional Competencies -
- In-depth technical knowledge in Refractories Technology
- Sound knowledge about customer processes, equipment and refractories products and application in customer industry.
- Ability to understand causes of refractories failure, quality issues and providing solutions.
- Qualitative Analysis Skills