Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:217 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Technology Manager - Analytics - Consulting (4-10 yrs)
As a technology Manager, the successful candidate will have:
- B. Tech / MBA with 7-10 years of experience in executing and managing advanced analytics and/or system integration engagements (preferably in consulting) across industries
- Strong hands on experience working with various analytics/data management tools such as SQL, SAS, Python, R, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Strong experience applying analytical techniques for predictive analytics, Clustering, Segmentation, Forecasting, Optimization etc.
- Strong experience in conceptualizing analytics solutions to solve business problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present analytical findings in a clear and concise manner to all levels
- Strong and efficient power point presentation skills
- Review client engagement deliverables (e.g., Business Cases, CoE playbooks, process design documents, test strategies and plans) to ensure quality of content and presentation aligned with statement of work
- Serve as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology enabled solutions tailored to solve business challenges
- Coordinate with technical teams to identify and triage performance and operational issues that arise throughout the course of analytics or automation implementations
- Lead relevant business development efforts, including account building, pursuits, practice development, and eminence
- Results oriented person with a proven track record of on-time project delivery for cross-functional projects with global stakeholders
- Willingness to be hands on in projects including writing code, and conducting analyses in addition to managing/mentoring team members and projects