Technology Leader - Startup (5-15 yrs)
Technology Leader - Startup
Would you like to be part of the next generation of Healthcare Technology Innovation. Looking for highly Aspirational & Self-Driven individual, a technology rockstar, with a want to create disruptions in the current wheel.
Knowledge & Experience :
- Extensive knowledge and expertise to build world class technology platform for B2C & B2B. Mobile Apps, Desktop App, Testing technologies Working in a start-up or Any Web/Mobile eCommerce company is plus point.
- The role is to assure the successful execution of the company's business mission through development and deployment of the company's web and mobile development.
- This requires envisioning the company's service offerings as a web & mobile-based business, leading building & implementation of applications, and planning for risk and growth.
Strategy & Planning :
- In partnership with the company's founders, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company's services as a web-based business
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company's services.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization's resources are used responsibly, particularly in the areas of software development, office networks and computers, and telecommunications.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company's data and servers.
Operational Management :
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest development in technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely (including reading your peers- blogs!).
- Define and communicate company values and standards for acquiring or developing systems, equipment, or software within the company.
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Share knowledge, mentor, and educate the organization's investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders with regard to the company's technological vision, opportunities, and challenges.
- Ensure company technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop, track, and control the development and deployment annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing, and operations.
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all development staff in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirements.
- Establish standards of performance and monitor conformance for staff (through performance review) and vendors (through service level agreements).
- Ensure the company's internal technological processes and customer-facing services comply with community expectations and applicable laws and regulations for privacy, security, and social responsibility.
- Promote achievement of the company's business goals within a context of community collaboration by developing policies for sharing software code, technological innovation, business processes, and other intellectual property.
- Contribute to open source software development, standardization of technologies, and evolution of best practices by collaborating with peers outside the company, releasing code, presenting at conferences, and writing for publication (online or offline).
Position Requirements :
Formal Education & Certification :
- University degree in the field of computer science and technology. An advanced degree in one these fields or IIT is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.