Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:706 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Technology Leader - Media Analytics Firm (15-20 yrs)
- Drive strategic objectives and support the Technology strategic vision defined by Technology leadership
- Establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence. Implement a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement.
- Work closely with Engineering and Project Managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development or scaling up existing product
- Ensure a diverse integrated team in and between the US, UK, India and other regional technology teams
- Influence and manage stakeholders at Director/MD/CEO level across multiple business units with the necessary gravitas
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Manage multiple local development teams, including providing recruiting and mentoring support for managers and engineers.
- Define and implement resourcing strategy and plan, to identify, select and recruit programme team members and sub-contract resources
- Liaise with architects, technical teams, and leadership (both business and IT) across the organization.
- Provide overall project leadership and direct project teams in the delivery of high-quality products within committed timeframes and budgets.
- Ensure complete understanding of the project estimates and project scope to lead the team to deliver within the boundaries of the given estimates and assumptions.
Key Skills Required:
- Must be a highly collaborative leader with 15+ years experience and has the ability to lead through influence and work effectively with senior level executives across the organization.
- Proven experience in building and growing high-performance engineering team
- Ability to create and deliver effective client, management and team presentations
- Ability to understand complex technical products
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to explain and discuss complex projects
- Ability to communicate clearly to executive stakeholders and clients about all aspects of our products, implementation methodologies and architectures.
- Experience managing a team of leaders.
- Experience with cloud platforms and AWS specifically is a plus.
- Experience in modern cloud practices such as containerized apps, serverless computing, etc.
- While the top priority for this position is management of a team and projects, hands-on technical experience is definitely a plus.