Technology Lead - NGO (5-7 yrs)
- Over the years, our tech products have become integral to scaling our impact, helping us reach out to over 5 lakh beneficiaries across 18 states. We also directly work with governments to implement policies in which the core objective is to provide technical support for building the end to end MIS systems for the states we are operational in. We are looking for a Technology lead who will help visualize, develop and implement solutions that will take the implementation of legislated rights to the next level.
Roles and Responsibilities
1.1. Focus 40% of energy, in actual development, with the Frontend and Backend Leads and their sub teams.
2.1 Define the architecture of all new products
2.2 Monitor platforms and services used by all applications
2.3 Setup the continuous integration pipeline, for the FE/BE, Lead to operate with, so that the code merges initiate automatic test cases and the final push to deployment.
3.1 Provide feedback and final approval to the development and testing frameworks, being used by the FE/BE Lead.
3.2 Approve the final pull requests for features/bugs and ensure their deployment into the relevant server.
3.3 Code Review of repositories shared by external vendors
3.4. Provide critical feedback on the design being used by the FE/BE teams. Also, set up the initial architecture for the teams to build their architecture on.
3.5. Review selection and performance of technology partners/vendors
4. Sprint Planning
4.1 Responsible for planning, in consultation with Technology Director
4.2 Work with the Product Owner and FE/BE leads, to break down the epics into individual tasks to be performed by a team.
4.3 Conduct daily scrums
4.4 Conduct Sprint planning and retrospective calls
Technical Competencies :
- 5+ Years experience in end-to-end test-driven development
- 3+ Years of experience in Node, .Net and Laravel based backend stacks.
- 2+ Years of experience in Angular and React.
- 2+ years of experience in deployment pipelines and continuous integration tools.
- AWS and Docker management experience is a plus.
- Team Player with a penchant for learning and building a team.
- 3 years of experience designing algorithms and data structures.
- Ability to work with decentralized teams and build trusting relationships with various stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.