Technology Lead - Medical Diagnostic Startup (7-10 yrs)
Technology Lead - AI based medical diagnostic startup
The firm is well funded and has recently raised its Series C funding from accredited institutions.
- The key responsibility of the Engineering Manager will be to own the technical end to one of the three key modules. The position will report into the CTO.
- Here is a job description for your reference,
- Manage 3-4 teams under the platform engineering umbrella, including development and QA
- Provide architectural and technical guidance to the engineering teams
- Lead the definition of the technology roadmap for platforms
- Plan and execute on the deliverables
- Long term planning to remain at the edge of technology
- Maintain a strong focus on the creation of intellectual property and publications in reputed journals/conferences
- 7-10 years of experience
- Ability to lead and innovate
- Experience of seeking end-to-end product development
- Proven experience in managing diverse teams
- Proven experience in taking large projects from concept to completion
- Experience in design and development of large scale heterogeneous systems with a focus on reliability and security
- Thorough understanding of the current state-of-the-art in distributed systems tools and AI/ML technologies
- Prior experience with at least one of the following languages - C, C++, Python
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.