Technology Head - IT Infrastructure & Applications - Real Estate/Retail (15-25 yrs)
Head - Technology - Leadership Role
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Description - To formulate IT strategy for the Infrastructure, Security and Application Rollout.
- To make sure 100% business availability and support for IT Infrastructure and Applications that are planned and rolled out in the organization, by the department.
- Lead the team to ensure effective implementation of the same for achievement of targets
Our client is in India's premiere sector that offers their customers an international living experience and provide a means to the young working populous with new and more comfortable options that meet their requirements and also those of the modern Indian culture.
Job Description :
- Overall responsible for devising and updating IT strategy and roadmap at an enterprise level
- Prepare and execute IT budget and ensure the budget guidelines are followed and expenditure is within IT budget
- Create digital roadmap for the organisation and set short, medium and long-term objectives and time bound actions plans
- Initiate, lead and/or support IT requirements of the assigned business functions and their delivery in accordance with project goals, time scales and costs
- ERP, CRM, integration across platforms/technologies for the various lines of business
- Network Infrastructure & Storage Management, Disaster Recovery Management across the portfolio
- Leading the IT ERP and infrastructure planning for upcoming projects
- To ensure the entire network connectivity uptime for business process to have a smooth functioning
- Lead, manage and train the team across multiple locations across India
- Working closely with vendor partners, business / functional heads, supply chain team etc.
- B.Tech / BCA with Master's Degree in Technology with over 15 years of experience in IT application customisation & implementation, program management & infrastructure
- Experience in working in a Retail, Retail Shopping Centre, Consumer, Hospitality and QSR setup is a must
- Experience in defining the product, process flow and converting business requirements into technical requirements
- Project Management and implementation of customised solutions
- Should have exposure to Systems and Networks including firewalls, anti-intrusion skills
- Experience in handling Third Party vendors
- A strong leader that can provide guidance and mentor-ship to team members
- Internal motivation and a high desire to achieve and excel
- Must possess an entrepreneurial drive and take ownership
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to develop the entire digital roadmap and IT strategy and implement it across the organisation
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prince Jain on +91 124 452 5415.
Contact - Prince Jain - +91 124 452 5415
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.