Consultant at Antal International
Views:742 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technology Head - IT (11-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Have a working knowledge of other architecture disciplines including application, database, infrastructure, and enterprise architecture and Logistics.
- Identify system integration opportunities
- Identify and implement best practices, tools, and standards
- Provide consultative support to the DevOps team for production incidents
- Drive and support system reliability, availability, scale, and performance activities
- Should be able to do code reviews, evaluate and provide appropriate guidance to team members on technical issues.
Technical Skills :
- Experience problem-solving issues on globally distributed systems and critical product service environments
- Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed, yet cognitively agile enough to have strategy discussions with leadership
- Must understand the Agile methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
- Experience of practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools.
- Direct, hands-on experience with DevOps and release management tools
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with corporate executives and technical teams.
- Excellent influencing and reasoning skills; good at conflict resolution and consensus building.
Preferred Skills :
- Experience working on large project(s) incorporating processes and procedures and standards
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, coordination, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Should take up coding responsibilities