MD at Employers4Employees
Views:3144 Applications:553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:387
Technology Head - Enterprise Scale Systems (15-25 yrs)
The Purpose of This Role -
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Works closely with multiple stakeholders globally and locally Customers business, Engineering, Architecture and Operations Teams
- Drive high standards on quality, delivering solutions on time and within budgeted cost.
Value You Will Deliver:
- Deliver excellence in customer experience and value
- Build and sustain product engineering team(s). Hire and develop top talents. Continuously improve team efficiency and productivity.
- Setup and drive open, transparent culture within the team
- Adapt, champion and institute tool-based engineering governance. Setup processes and standards for engineering rigor adherence across projects
- Work with cross location teams to build functional and high-performance products in agile scrum
- Be responsible for guiding and leading product discovery, backlog grooming, execution, monitoring, and assigned features/ project(s) to keep on schedule and on budget.
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality against defined threshold, managing issue resolution process, and taking corrective action as necessary
- Contribute towards growth of the existing account, support bootstrapping of new accounts.
- Contribute towards creation of IP and digital assets
Our Ideal Candidate comes with:
- Overall experience not exceeding 15+ years in building enterprise scale systems, key program delivery across multiple geographically disbursed teams.
- Experience includes at least 5 years in full lifecycle product engineering services (Core Banking/Transaction Banking/ Payments Experience preferred)
Hands on in Java and Microservices (Most Important)
Functional Competency :
- IT Software Development, Digital Solutions, Digital Transformation background are mandatory.
- Sound understanding of technology & of software development methodologies especially as relating to developing custom products for customers
- A proven and consistent track record of meeting revenue targets.
- This is a senior position in our organization and requires strong execution, communication, and analytical abilities.
- Candidate in recent times has been hands-on in full-stack enterprise technologies on user interface, middleware frameworks and database management. Has deep understanding of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
- Sound understanding of digital technologies in the areas of cloud, cognitive and devops.
- Owns and is accountable for the design and development of a product or major product sub-system
- Analyze project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to business and IT leadership. Provide and implement action plans to mitigate risk when applicable
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals.
- Working knowledge of systems infrastructure
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills