Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:342 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technology Director - Healthcare (15-20 yrs)
What will you do:
- Partner with business and technology partners throughout the product lifecycle including vision, requirements, deployment, and optimization.
- Work across functional departments to deliver products, system enhancements, and process changes that increase efficiency, profitability, and client satisfaction.
- Coordinate the project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Influence product pricing by analysing proposed requirements, anticipating volume, and working directly with product vendors.
- Provide recommendations to the nature and scope of present and future product offerings by reviewing specifications of products and the needs of customers.
- Define multi-year product roadmaps aligned to business stakeholders' objectives and priorities.
- Oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and service
- Collaborate with business leaders across the organization to identify and evaluate needs and opportunities that, once addressed, will make a significant positive impact on the business, employees, and customers.
- Facilitate the collection, definition, and prioritization of product area requirements with the user community, stakeholders, and the external market.
- Mentor and guide product managers to ensure products and services are supported by well-defined processes, robust training, demonstration environments, and related collateral to maximize awareness, operational knowledge, and user adoption
Who you are:
- 15 years of relevant experience, including experience in product management related to the healthcare vertical
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of product lifecycle and /project methodologies.
- Deep understanding of the systems, processes, and product areas represented including industry and competitive offerings.
- Demonstrated leadership and a track record of success implementing corporate programs, projects, and systems.
- AI/Ml, client experience, and experience in developing, deploying & managing Enterprise-level products to clients.
- Advanced knowledge of the process and business relationship management.
- Advanced verbal, written, and presentation skills to communicate at multiple levels of the organization.
- Champion of change management for multiple systems/products
- An equivalent combination of education, training and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education and experience stated above.