Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:227 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Technology Auditor - IT General Controls (4-15 yrs)
As a Technology Auditor, you will be involved to provide assurance on the data integrity and quality, applications stability and system operations etc. used for the purposes of lending, deposits and payments, reporting for internal and regulatory purposes, along with other general technology controls.
For each assigned review you will report to an experienced project manager. You will be expected to:
- Assist in scoping and planning of a review.
- Assist in executing the review.
- Analyze the design of controls around the underlying system architecture in the context of information technology controls and its impact on the business.
- Analyze the business and technology processes to evaluate the design and effectiveness of the relevant technology controls by designing and executing tests to validate identified system control .
Basic Qualifications :
- BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA in Systems/MSc or equivalent University degrees in technology
- experience in technology audit focusing on online banking and consumer lending products (e.g., open-end and closed-end credit)
- Technology audit skills including an understanding of: System architecture, with high level understanding of databases, operating systems and messaging
- Prior experience of testing automated IT application controls
- System Development / Programming Languages
- System Architecture (Distributed/Messaging)
- Operating Systems
- Data analysis skills (SQL, ACL, or similar tools)
- Application security principles.
- System development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Management, monitoring and operations of technology (backups, change management,