Trainee - Talent Team at ACZ Global Pvt Ltd
Views:237 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technology Architect/Assistant Director - Big4 (11-14 yrs)
Technology Architect/Assistant Director - Big4
Job Opportunity with one of the BIG 4 company.
- Technology Architect will be responsible to provide architecture leadership and subject matter expertise for solving complex business problems, drive digital transformation, focus on innovation and emerging technology trends.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB :
- Responsible for developing enterprise solution architecture design for solving complex business problems considering reuse, scalability, reliability, innovation and emerging technology trends
- Evaluates solutions to ensure that they are in alignment with the broader organization's mission, strategy / objectives, capabilities and processes using industry recognized architectural models and roadmaps
- Works with the business to understand and solve complex problems, by presenting various solution options and technical concepts in a comprehensible manner
- Evaluates emerging technologies and drive digital transformation while providing solutions to problems with innovative and creative ideas
- Works closely and continuously with the business to focus on meeting business requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as overall product costs/revenue, data privacy & sovereignty, business continuity, information security, integration with other systems, etc.
- Evangelizes and encourages importance of technical quality, emerging technologies, sharing & experimentation across the organisation through mentoring, hackathons, communities etc.,
- Recognizes industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understands how businesses can adopt them
- Capable to work across multiple projects / engagements with varied stakeholders.
- Leads the prototype development to prove out use cases and assists the team with technology adoption.
- Oversight on the implementation through periodic reviews and due diligence checks to confirm the developed solution complies with architectural design
- Supports the development of client proposals on digital and emerging technologies
ANALYTICAL/DECISION MAKING RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Converts business and technical requirements into technology solutions
- Considers the art of the possible, compares various architectural options based on feasibility and impact, and proposes actionable plans
- Assesses and manage multiple technical challenges simultaneously
- Should possess good product instinct and can balance what is strategically right with what is practically realistic by balancing the risk to the project, product or to the firm.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Can analyse and operate at various levels of abstraction
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS :
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the role of an enterprise architect
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions in AI technologies (Machine Learning, Deep Learning,
Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality)
- Strong technical skills to design Enterprise automation solutions
- Possess strong technical and articulative knowledge on digital and emerging technologies like Data Analytics, Big data, RPA (Robotics Process Automation), Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning, IoT, Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality and Blockchain
- Expertise in defining, designing and developing distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform /hybrid clouds (such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Rackspace, VMware, or OpenStack)
- Expert knowledge on Microsoft Azure Enterprise cloud architecture
- Strong exposure in architecting Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using (Azure) IaaS, PaaS and
SaaS capabilities :
- Good exposure on Enterprise ERP and CRM solutions
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
- Significant experience in presenting ideas, products, concept papers to varied audiences
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Mobile and web development frameworks
- Visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Analytics tools including Azure Stream Analytics, SQL Analytics, Data Lake Analytics and Cortana Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning tools such as Azure ML etc.
- Possesses deep knowledge on solution architecture spanning across all aspects of each system and how it can be applied in a business context
Candidate Profile :
- Candidates preffered with background of Java or DotNet with Azure of 10+ years experience is mandatory.
Experience : 11 to 14 years
Keywords : Solution Architect, Technical Architect, Software Architect, Technology Architect
Locations : Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Kochi