Business Development Manager at Technoble Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Views:50 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Technoble Solutions - Oracle EBS Technical Consultant - Project Accounting (10-15 yrs)
Technoble Solutions - Oracle EBS Technical Consultant - Project Accounting
Oracle EBS Technical Consultant - Project Accounting :
Job Description :
- Ability to write complex code using Oracle to meet client's requirements in various business areas such as Oracle Time & Labor, General Ledger, Project Billing, Project Costing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Purchasing etc
- Solid understanding of Oracle EBS database/table structures and the integration and impacts between modules
- Should know APIs and Interface tables for most of modules
- Perform data migration and conversion efforts
- Solid understanding of Oracle EBS modules and the integration between modules
- Be a team player and strive for the success of the team and the client
- Ability to design and document solutions for complex problems
- Work independently to understand business requirements and be able to translate them to technical requirements
- Participation in projects and efforts, coordinating with other functional, technical and non-technical team members
- Support the team during migration and conversion efforts
- Must have experience in working with Oracle support.
Skills Required :
- Min. 10+ Yrs of Expereince in Oracle EBS Suite.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client environments.
- Minimum 3 implementation experience
- Experience with Oracle EBS (OTL, General Ledger, Project Billing, Project Costing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Purchasing)
- Expertise in Forms Builder, Reports Builder, Workflow Builder, PL/SQL, XML Publisher, Discoverer Reports/Admin
- Strong Knowledge and experience in OAF and ADF
- Good in Customizations and Form personalization.
- Ability to write SQL queries to extract and analyze data from EBS tables
- Experience with the SDLC
- Knowledge on Business Processes with good exposure to AIM Methodology of Execution and documentation.
- Must be able to work independently and handle projects, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines and time constraints
- Oracle Fusion Experience is added Advantage
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Location : Chennai (Mount Road)
Notice Period < 10 Days (Mandatory)
Pls share updated CV ASAP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.