Head Talent Acquisition IT/ITES/Retail at Infiniti People
Views:186 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Techno-Functional SAP Lead - Implementation & Integration - HANA (12-18 yrs)
- Core SAP experience of around 15 years
- SAP HANA implementation experience at team lead level at least 3 implementations at multi country level
- Expertise in multiple modules specifically FICO, SD, MM and good knowledge of ABAP, Basis, PO, integrations etc.
- SAP certifications will be a plus, FICO certification is required.
- Experience working in a global setup, managing implementation and support for multiple countries
- Assessment of current SAP HANA implementation and submit gap report and improvement plan.
- Streamlining current SAP HANA implementation (implemented across 40+ entities in different geographies)Manage new rollouts, change, enhancement and support
- Manage a team of 20+ resources, team motivation, guiding team as mentor and ensure to get the best results out of the team
- Review current global template and optimize it for future rollouts
- Implement best practices and tools for change management, deployment and user support
- Provide best in class support to end users
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.