Techno Functional Role - Blackline Implementation (11-17 yrs)
The Blackline Senior Consultant will be responsible for leading efforts to implement the Blackline suite of products for our clients. This role will be instrumental in gaining an understanding of our client's business processes to automate and streamline accounting activities. This position will work within F&A Solutions team and work with our clients to define use cases for Blackline.
The Blackline Techno Functional Architect must be an innovative, forward-thinking problem solver with a thorough understanding of the different accounting and operational functions that clients perform.
Key responsibilities include scoping, designing, developing, deploying, testing, and training clients on the platform. Basic qualifications: - Bachelor's degree in General Accounting and Blackline certified
- Ability to construct business cases and assist with client success efforts to support further adoption of Blackline solutions across Finance
Desired Skills & Experience :
The Blackline Techno Functional Architect must 1. Understand the General Accounting (RTR) function 2. Blackline Certified for Reconciliation & Transaction matching (mandatory), Manual Journal Entry & Intercompany modules 3. Experience implementing Blackline modules (Tasks, Reconciliations, Matching, Journals, etc.). Minimum 1 modules implementation is required (Transaction matching or JE module) 4. Strong project management skill set.
Related certification will be preferred 5. In past, should have good experience in Client facing role, managing multiple stakeholders Responsibilities: We are seeking someone who thrives in an innovative environment while providing clients with the following exceptional services: - Lead BlackLine implementation projects through the entire solution delivery lifecycle - Lead client process discovery workshops with client stakeholders
- Propose process optimization and transformation in Blackline and conducting assessments for the existing implementation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders to define processes, understand challenges and align Blackline solutions to business problem
- Train and mentor other F&A team members on BlackLine functionality and delivery methodology
- Provide project management to drive implementations to completion on time and within budget