Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:2337 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Techno-Functional Manager - Insurance Domain (8-10 yrs)
Must Have Experience / Skills
- Experience in end to end implementation of Insurance technology applications like policy management, claims, GL and reporting. Key activities -
- Requirements gathering
- Build and Test
- Strong understanding of technology and data landscape in Insurance organization
- Should be able to manage implementation of Insurance related vendor applications through all phase - requirements, design, build, test
- Strong business understanding of end to end policy lifecycle and key policy events - origination, payment, delinquency, claims etc
- Comfortable in interacting with business users to document requirements and work with IT implementation team to design, build and test solution
- Experience working with leading Insurance vendors like FIS Prophet, SAP, SAS, Aptitude and other leading vendors
- Strong understanding of Insurance products - various policy types (life, auto, home etc)
- Experience working on 1-2 key large scale, multi-year change projects for Insurance client (as opposed to BAU operations)
- Project Management experience - managing 2-3 resources
Desirable to have Experience / Skills
- Good understanding of IFRS17 and impact on bank processes, data and systems - fulfilment cash flows, CSM, cohorts, data requirements, reporting
- Experience working in Big 4 consulting or equivalent firm
- Good academic record and qualifications from respected institutions
- Good track record of work recognition and career progression
- Experience working on process improvement initiatives - KPIs, process documentation, cycle time reduction, improved productivity
- Experience working in large global Insurers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/activities and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate different time zones.
- Take personal responsibility for continual process improvement
- Willing to take up challenging role
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.