Senior Recruitment Associate at People Strong HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1946 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Techno Functional Consultant - IT (7-11 yrs)
- Troubleshoots, resolves data and non-data related problems and escalated tickets of domain applications managed by him/her and communicates the solution to the end users; ensures activities are completed on time and with the required service quality.
- Analyses functional problems within the applications suite, conducts quality checks on incoming tickets and routes these appropriately, proposes solutions and involves the Application Support Lead if the problems affect business processes or core functionality of the system.
- Validates and details enhancement requirements from business users and converts the same into proper requirement specification documents for onward submission to development team / L3 service providers.
- Works with L3 support teams to manage execution of change requests / application upgrades and organize deployment and transition to service operations.
- Works with Data center & Infrastructure team to ensure optimum performance, disk usage, backup processes, security patches, and overall application stability
- Maintains systems- technology stack.
- Runs database queries and use other tools as required to troubleshoot data related issues.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering in related field or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years working in IT/BPM enterprises developing/supporting Java-based applications
- Experience of working on Employee time reporting and data management applications is desirable
- Experience working on documenting use cases and requirement specifications is a must
- Should have good experience in estimating application change requests
- Experience of working with tickets/incidents through a ticket management system
- Experience with Remedy Incident Management ticketing platform is preferable
- Good experience working on Oracle-based applications
- Good understanding of business requirements and prioritizing needs so as to deliver a cost effective service is essential to success.
- Good understanding of SAP HCM and Payroll modules especially Time management is highly desirable.
- Experience of working on SQL complex queries is a must
- Understanding and ability to understand/analyze/debug SOAP/REST services
- Preferred experience in Oil & Gas industry (though not mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.