Manager -Consultant at Talent Networks
Views:108 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Techno-Functional Business Analyst - Reports Creation (8-13 yrs)
Role Description & Responsibilities
- You will perform business analysis activities to define solutions in detail utilising a mix of project skills and technical domain knowledge; partner with RTB, Tech and Data, vendors and other stakeholders on solution implementation; and provide project management to drive the realisation of business benefits.
- You will manage Silo and Cross-Silo projects and report progress, risks and issues; ensure benefits are tracked and realised; and manage and maintain vendor relationships in order to deliver on projects.
- You will design and deliver Operating Model concepts; form and maintain effective relationships with Business Unit and Technology counterparts and stakeholders; and understand the detail of Industry and Regulatory change driving projects.
- You will carry out Business Process Modelling & Analysis through utilising Analytical & Problem Solving Skills and to define and articulate Business Requirements.
- You deliver on Business Process Transformation initiatives and Software Delivery projects; to identify project risks and barriers; to support Business Migration through process change or software delivery; and to track and realise business benefits.
Skills that You Bring
- You are able to handle multiple work streams and prioritize effectively.
- You actively look for new opportunities for self development and career progression.
- You show dedication to learn from experience and mistakes; actively seek out feedback and adjusts behavior accordingly.
- You are aware of the long term impact of regulatory environment and market changes on the business.
- You make plans where appropriate to adapt control processes and procedures.
- You can identify the right levels of control and measures required, building a strong yet flexible workflow.
- You actively ensure existence of mitigating controls and take personal responsibility for enhancing processes.
- You combine clear and appropriate escalation with suggestions on appropriate risk reduction strategies.
- You consistently exceed expectations and respond actively and positively to changing circumstances